Our mission is to be an inclusive congregation that provides a supportive and welcoming environment in order to sustain and strengthen Jewish traditions, education, and sense of community.
Our values guide us through everything we do at CBD, and encompass:
- Jewish traditions that are based on Conservative teachings and that are informed by our congregants’ needs
- Lifelong Jewish learning that provides a nurturing, inclusive educational experience, including programs, across all age groups and family settings
- Inclusiveness that welcomes all ages including, but not limited to, traditional Jewish families, mixed faith families, young and elderly singles, members of the LBGTQ community, guests and partial year residents, and students
- Community engagement among our congregants and within the broader communities in which they live.
- Tikkun Olam that infuses that spirit into our social, religious, and community service activities and encourage our congregants to do the same.